Our client a global medical device manufacturer is currently for a Uptime Support Manager to help ensure their customers equipment is available when required so that vital and potentially lifesaving procedures can be carried out. This is achieved by educating and persuading end users to improve the care and handling of a wide range of their medical devices to prevent avoidable equipment damage.
The three main areas of the role include:
- Regularly visit all customers on your territory, build relationships based on trust and rapport and provide ongoing customer support.
- Analyse repair trends to provide bespoke support aimed at reducing repairs.
Training and Education
- Delivering exciting and engaging training sessions to groups of 2 to 50 (groups of 4 to 10 is the norm) using various methods such as group activities, hands on sessions, games, formal presentations and quizzes.
Education, Formal Qualifications:
Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power-point
Experience in Endoscopy Decontamination (very desirable)
Experience in customer facing role (desirable)
Medical, technical or clinical experience (desirable)
Training sector experiences (desirable)
Skills, Knowledge & Mindset:
Ability to sell the concepts to end users. (essential)
Excellent rapport building skills (essential)
Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills (essential)
Ability to present information in a structured and balanced way (essential)
Able to present training courses/sessions to small and large groups of people (essential)
Analyse data to develop and carry out action plans to support customers (essential)
Long periods of driving (2-3 hrs at a time)
Occasional expectation to travel Europe (especially during training period)
Occasion to work unsociable hours to meet customer demand
Carry large kit bags around customer sites
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2209-500143
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 1st September 2022
- Expires: 29th September 2022