BRIEF: BRAND MANAGER ONCOLOGY - GERMANY
- Education: Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Natural Science, MBA or other equivalent university degree
- Previous experience in brand management for Oncology pharmaceuticals
- Good knowledge of marketing oncology pharmaceuticals.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Driving license.
- The candidate should be already working as BM Oncology- we need a candidate with at least 3 years of experiences.
- The candidate should be able to work closely with the sales team in the field.
- The candidate should be able to cooperate in the development of new products and in product launches concerning oncology medicine
- Work place is in Cuxhaven (80%), field work (20%).
- Dynamic, driven, enthusiastic.
- Direct approach, open and clear communication.
- Speed and flexibility.
- Motivated by work and achievements.
- Resourceful, creative, open minded.
- Systematic, goal oriented, well organised, able to see ?the big picture?.
- Self-initiative, bringing new ideas, trend-setter.
Major tasks and duties:
- Preparing medical and pharmaceutical information and marketing materials, lecturing, communicating with agencies (ideas, briefing, price-discussions, critical result monitoring) for oncology medicine
- Exploring new business opportunities within the oncology field.
- Monitoring sales of products and of competitive products, market analyses in oncology field.
- Suggesting marketing strategies regrading generic oncology medicines.
- Performing marketing activities and providing medical information on products to oncologists consistently with the company?s strategy and goals of the organisational unit.
- Achieving optimum economical effect and planned business goals.
- Responsible for product management of pharmaceuticals of oncology medicine
- Directly reports to Marketing Director and Head of BM
- Reporting also to HQ Marketing
- Direct superior to: /
- All solutions should be accepted/approved by the Marketing Director and all major decisions adjusted with HQ level prior to implementation.
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-32714
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 1st September 2022
- Expires: 29th September 2022