CK QLS are recruiting for a Specialist Quality Assurance to join a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on 6 months contract basis, with a possibility of extension.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support their Clinical Supplies Quality Team. He or she will have to review batch record of clinical supplies which are packaged locally and at CMO. This position offers a thrilling cross functional work environment with multiple stakeholders in multiple countries.
The Specialist Quality Assurance?s Main responsibilities:
- Review and release of incoming label stock and clinical finished goods, including review of the printed and applied label. Review also the regulatory filings and the final release. GMP review of the batch record.
- Collaborate closely with our internal functional areas and external partners
- Communicate batch related issues to management, EU Qualified Persons and the Swiss Responsible Person (FvP)
- Bachelor?s or Master?s Degree in life sciences required, ideally in biotechnology, biology or pharmaceutical studies
- Previous experience in GMP, GDP and batch record
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Tools, SAP and MS Word/Excel Experience
- English and German language ? Business proficiency level
- Excellent time management, team player, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54347 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54347
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st August 2022
- Expires: 28th September 2022