CK Group are recruiting for a Salesforce Data Administrator to join a diagnostics company at their site in Goddards Green near Burgess Hill, West Sussex on a contract basis for 6 months. Once training is finished you can work remotely and go on site once a month.
Daily- £111.88 - £149.18 PAYE / £150 - £200 UMB
Salesforce Data Administrator Role:
- Understanding business processes and how they flow in their various platforms (CRM-ERP).
- Administer quality processes around service activities for the CRM case management and inventory control.
- Support the management of a high standard data quality.
- Take steps to prevent and/or correct anticipate system issues considering all alternatives and consequences of decisions.
- Contribute to projects to improve our processes, systems usage and our customers experience.
- A level educated or equivalent, minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent (English Language/English Literature, Maths A - C grades).
- Degree Educated (or equivalent) in a business or science/engineering related topic is desirable.
- Basic knowledge in operating enterprise information systems (e.g. SAP, ERP, CRM etc).
- Diligent, analytically-minded with high levels of attention to detail.
- Strong Salesforce experience.
- You will be resilient and comfortable dealing with multiple enquiries from all levels in a fast paced organisation.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Salesforce Data Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex and can also be worked remotely after initial training.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54294 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54294
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th August 2022
- Expires: 27th September 2022