CK Group are looking for an Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance Quality Management to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position offers flexible hybrid working in Hertfordshire.
Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance Quality Management Role:
- Leading the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the PV Quality Management System (QMS).
- Leading the development and implementation of PV QMS strategy and overseeing PV QMS activities.
- Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and Senior Leadership.
- Leadership and management of a team of PV QMS employees.
- Minimum of a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong experience in PVQA, specifically with PV QMS and other PV systems.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven line management experience.
- Effective stakeholder management and experience with PV audits/inspections.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, car allowance, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Flexible hybrid working is available.
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and making a real impact into the lives of patients.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54075 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54075
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th August 2022
- Expires: 1st September 2022