CK Group are recruiting for Analytical Chemists to join the analytical development department of a contract development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered an initial contract of 12 months with a high probability of the position becoming permanent.
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation.
- Provide R&D and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Operate their HQ from north east England and have facilities located across the rest of the UK and around the world.
- Growing organisation with great career development prospects.
- The company is located in Cramlington only a few miles away from Newcastle city centre.
Analytical Chemist role:
The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective GMP regulated quality control analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Perform analysis using instrumental methods, including GC and HPLC.
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results.
- Organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- Support method validation programs.
- Characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or similar subject area.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Access to enhanced pension scheme.
- Perkbox healthcare.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site health and wellbeing support, medical consultation and physiotherapy.
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54214 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54214
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th August 2022
- Expires: 1st September 2022