QLS are recruiting for a EUMDR Supply Chain Analyst to join a Medical Device group within Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) based in Zug, Switzerland, on a contract basis, until the end of the year.
The Supply Chain analyst will have to involve in the Cerenovus project. He/ she will have to demonstrate strong experience in supply chain in a regulated environment, collaboration skills and sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution of issues.
The Supply Chain analyst?s Main responsibilities:
- Communicating between the different functional groups involved in the launch of new EUMDR products, to ensure all parties have visibility and access to the right information related to the product distributions.
- Following up and leading resolution of operational issues such as missing regulatory approvals, delays in supply, master data misalignments and conflicts, physical product inspections in the European Distribution Center located in Brussels.
- Developing and owning a masterplan / process to track status of product cutovers including transition dates, new product availability, regulatory approvals, verification status etc.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research, Operations or equivalent.
- Preferred experience in Medical Device / Pharma industry and in project management
- FPX PL or PMP Certification required, FPX SME or APICS certification preferred.
- Previous experience working in Supply Chain / Operations/ data analysing.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54213 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54213
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th August 2022
- Expires: 1st September 2022