Job Title: QC Scientist
Employment Term: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - 27,000
Benefits: 25-30 days holiday
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer with a rapidly expanding programme.
They are currently looking for experienced QC analysts to join their Pharmaceutical QC team in supervising the analysis of liquid bulk and finished products.
Set in an accessible area of Newcastle, this position offers the opportunity to join a leading company who are have high values and an incredibly supportive culture.
- Testing of: bulk liquids, raw materials and finished products using HPLC in accordance with specifications and laboratory methods
- Quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of various materials including method development analysis
- Support troubleshooting of the analytical team and head OOS/OOT investigations
- Interpret and collate analytical data into reports for customers
- Maintaining Quality and coordinating NPI activities and business improvements
- To Provide support and mentoring to develop your team effectively
- To coordinate GMP and compliance to meet MHRA and ISO standards
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related scientific field
- Experience carrying out HPLC and other analytical techniques
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry is very advantageous
- Experience with a variety of analytical equipment including Auto Titration, Moisture Analyser, Fluorimeter, UV and Infra-Red Spectrometers.
- Knowledge of QMS, cGMP, H&S and COSHH procedures
Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation skills: writing technical reports and tabulating Date
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Matthew on 0161 868 2205.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different.
We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2165637
- Posted: 4th August 2022
- Expires: 11th August 2022