A current vacancy as a Clinical Safety Scientist with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for a 6-month, full time contract.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in safety (DSR, CSR, IB, DSUR, etc.), with a Life Science education background.
- Develop and maintain an expert understanding of the safety profile and relevant strategic context (e.g., disease under study, safety profile of competitors, mechanism of action)
- Responsible for signal detection and management activities
- Contribute to the review of safety assessments and drug safety reports for signals or issues (inc, product quality) or in response to Regulatory Authority requests
- Provide expert contribution to the development of the product safety strategy
- Review of clinical protocols, study reports, Investigator's Brochure (IB), informed consent form (ICF) and other related documents to ensure alignment with the safety strategy
- Education in Life Sciences
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant hands-on experience in Safety/Pharmacovigilance
- Hands-on experience with clinical trial and mature products safety
- Hands-on working experience with Risk Management Plan, Protocols, DSR, DSUR, CSR, IB, Adverse Events, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence, with and without authority, in a global matrix environment.
- Apply complex data analysis / statistical methods to evaluate, interpret and present scientific data with clarity
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727 817 600 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-32777-3
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 4th August 2022
- Expires: 1st September 2022