CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Feasibility Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is fully remote.
Hourly £38.96 p/h PAYE or £43.66 p/h Umbrella
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Clinical Feasibility Lead Role:
- Directly support the build of data driven study Assumptions from operating plan to study work order.
- Support/advise the Feasibility Process
- Maintain continuity connecting and documenting changes from Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Recruitment & Start Up Planning
- In support of CD&O, drives early feasibility (before core protocol elements are available)
- Support CD&O roles early in the development cycle, providing initial enrolment timelines, High Level Budget (Op Plan), potential Country Footprint, develop key assumptions.
- A broad based experience clinical research, including clinical trial conduct, Knowledge of GCP and a good understanding of the processes associated with study/project management, monitoring, clinical and regulatory operations
- Experience of managing multinational clinical trials is preferred.
- Experience in assessing Patient Recruitment Needs and building patient recruitment strategies for programs
- Leadership, project/resource management (project, staff, finances), administrative, and technical capabilities are required.
- History of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54197 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54197
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022