CK Group are recruiting for Laboratory Technician to join an independent diagnostic laboratory in the animal health industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Our client is a well established, independent diagnostic laboratory providing services to veterinary practices across the UK and worldwide.
This role is located on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Sample reception
- Routine analytical work during the day
- General duties associated with a busy laboratory
The ideal candidate for this role will have/be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience in a busy lab and a passion to work in the animal health field.
- Experienced in ELISA or PCR is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible and conscientious attitude and the ability to work well in a small team.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference number 54196 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54196
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022