CK Group are recruiting for a Software Support Technician to join a medical diagnostics company at their site based in Gateshead on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading medical diagnostic company that specialize in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis systems.
This Software Support Technician role is located in Gateshead.
Your main duties will be:
- To set up and manage LIMS and databases.
- The investigation and resolution of complaints and customer queries.
- Troubleshooting system software/reagent platforms.
- To review and test software patches, and database development proposals.
- The organisation of offsite and remote product demonstrations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a 2nd line IT support role.
- Experience in windows networking administration and Microsoft SQL server administration is essential.
- Experience in the set up and maintenance of LIMS would be highly desirable but isn't essential as training will be provided.
- A life science background or education in a life science would also be highly desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54194 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54194
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022