CK Group are recruiting for a Regional Regulatory Hub Strategist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey or Sandwich, Kent on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £24.00 to £33.12 DOE PAYE
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in Surrey or Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Regional Regulatory Hub Strategist Role:
- Accountable for CMC site transfer and other site related change submissions.
- Manage CMC post approval manufacturing site transfer submissions for the global region .
- Work in collaboration across the regulatory organisation with stakeholders.
- Ensure dossiers are produced and dispatched to assigned markets according to their defined filing plan.
- Understand local regulations and trends for assigned markets.
- BSc degree or equivalent i.e. Chemistry, Pharmacy, or a related life sciences, MSc, MBA or PhD may be an advantage.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry in Regulatory Affairs, Conformance or Compliance.
- Experience in regulatory affairs or compliance preferably in human medicines - minimum 5 years of experience.
- Regulatory experience including knowledge of Europe submission product lifecycle management processes.
- Proven ability to manage Regulatory issues and consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54195 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54195
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022