CK Group is recruiting for a Production Operator to join a global manufacturer of pharmaceuticals and vaccines spanning a range of indications in the animal health industry. This is a permanent role located near Guildford and Woking.
This role is an evening shift position (2-10.30pm) but will also involve some day shifts on an ad hoc basis so flexibility will be required.
Benefits: A competitive salary plus bonus, pension, health and other benefits.
As a Production Operator, you will execute production operations in the formulation of animal health vaccines according to defined procedures and ensure the integrity and quality of products.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Use of autoclaves by performing regularly testing cycles, cleaning and sterilisation of materials.
- Perform printing of product labels/LIMS labels according to defined procedures
- Identify, plan and implement control process improvements to production methods and equipment through Change Control Process/System.
- Support out of hours formulation/filling activities as required
- Ensure all SOP's are up to date to current procedures.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Able to read, understand and follow detailed instructions to complete tasks accordingly.
- Able to manage time effectively, being able to plan and complete work to schedule.
- Able to work carefully and methodically with minimum supervision.
- Some experience with plant equipment would be ideal
- Previous experience in a similar role or highly regulated environment is desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53905 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53905
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022