A current vacancy as a QA Manager GMP/GDP with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 6-month, full time contract.
- Provide GMP/GDP quality assurance expertise during development and commercialization of products
- Ensure all required quality activities are initiated and completed according to the development or commercial stage
- Ensure that medicinal products are designed, developed, manufactured, and controlled according to adequate quality standards
- Support review and optimization of the company's pharmaceutical quality system for assigned processes.
- Pro-actively participate to the optimization of the quality system by proposing new procedures, tools, or modification of existing ones
- For assigned projects, provide guidance on the resolution of complaints, testing issues, deviations, discrepancies, and Out of Specifications (OOS), investigations and propose Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) as needed
- Establish a quality risk management approach in projects based on six sigma concepts and training to ensure that quality is understood and managed by all stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Manage all required activities to support release of active ingredients, commercial products and/or investigational medicinal products including approval of master process documentation, batch record review and assessment of change controls
- Notify CMC team and management of potential quality, regulatory and lead time issues
- Participate, represent, and defend quality activities in CMC team meetings
- Assist in the conduct of GMP/GDP audits at 3rd party sites when needed
- Preparation of GMP/GDP Agreements in collaboration with CMOs and the CMC team
- Write, review, and/or approve internal SOP?s and other GMP/GDP related documentation
- University degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or alternative technical/science university degree: master level minimum preferred.
- >3 years of experience in different positions like pharmaceutical product development/ quality control/ analytical development/ chemical production or similar operational positions in the pharmaceutical industry
- >3 years of experience in quality assurance of drug substance and/or drug product
- Knowledge and understanding of Drug Substance and/or Drug Product development, manufacturing process, quality control, packaging, and distribution.
- Qualification to become an EU Qualified Person (and/or FvP) an added value.
- Good knowledge of (c)GMP/GDP?s
- Ability to interpret and implement Quality standards
- Self-confident, assertiveness and autonomy to deal with complex stakeholders/situations
- Fluent in English and at least basic knowledge of an additional European language, German or French advantageous
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727 817 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33493-1
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 3rd August 2022
- Expires: 31st August 2022