Are you a QC Analyst/Analytical Chemist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?
SRG are recruiting for a QC Analyst to for a leading life sciences company who are going through an exciting period of growth.
This is a great opportunity with an excellent salary and benefits on offer including flexi-time.
- Perform stability study programme activities, storage of in process, and final products samples and retention sample management
- Use a range of analytical chemistry techniques- predominantly HPLC
- Ensuring all analysis and documentation are conducted and recorded in compliance with GMP standards
- Working to set protocols within a busy environment
- Preparation and update of SOPs, instructions and protocols and other Quality Control documentation
- Checking and reviewing of data in compliance with Data Integrity requirements
- Assist in investigation of quality incidents and other problem solving forums and complete QMS documentation in a timely manner.
- Supporting the team leader where required
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in QC Analytical techniques such as UV, HPLC, FTIR
- Will be able to demonstrate previous effective experience in a similar environment.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and able to work well as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to work with a highly successful global company based in Central Belt of Scotland.
Please apply online for further information.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2166173
- Posted: 2nd August 2022
- Expires: 9th August 2022