Job Title: Principal Scientist - DMPK Modelling
Salary: Highly Attractive
SRG are currently working with a rapidly growing pharmaceutical CRO that provides clinical pharmacology services, including DMPK modelling, and technical consultancy to the pharma and biotech industries. They are currently looking to hire a DMPK Modelling Principal Scientist to support the teams expansion.
The successful candidate will contribute to the delivery and realisation of projects, acting as the technical lead in small and medium scale projects. You will lead the design, analysis and interpretation of client clinical pharmacology DMPK studies. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with DMPK modelling and/or data science, with essential experience with R programming.
We are also happy to hear from experienced data modellers with science industry experience.
- To plan and deliver 'digital' experiments to ensure the development, application and continuous improvement of a suite of models.
- To ensure the validity of planned experiments by reviewing data sets (through application of data science approaches).
- To be responsible for the successful integration and application of materials modelling approaches into a new building and its business systems, including integration with systems such as MES, vertical and horizontal digital platforms etc.
- To translate the Digital Strategy for Pharma into practice within the broader team to achieve business objectives.
- A PhD in Mathematics or data science, or field that includes data modelling.
- Experience working with common coding languages, e.g R (primarily) Python and MatLab
- Experience with, or understand of Chemometrics - Desirable
- Demonstrable experience working in small molecule drug development - Desirable
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Selby at Selby.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2236.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2165814
- Posted: 2nd August 2022
- Expires: 30th August 2022