Chloe Merrill is recruiting for a Technical & Sales Support to join a chemicals manufacturing and distribution company at their site based in Aylesbury on a full time, permanent basis.
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness benefit
- Group income protection
- Subsidised gym membership
Our client specialises in supplying raw materials. They now have a need for a bilingual Polish/English person with a scientific education, to provide technical support in English and Polish to our UK and Polish R&D, Compliance and Sales teams. This role will be based out of their Aylesbury head office with some travel in the UK and Poland.
This Technical & Sales Support role is located in Aylesbury, commutable by road from surrounding areas including Oxford, Milton Keynes, London and more. Please note a valid UK driving licence is an essential requirement for this role.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing strong technical understanding of our wide range of Personal Care ingredients.
- Communicating complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Helping our Compliance team to ensure that all technical documentation is correct in both English and Polish.
- Supporting our UK and Polish Sales teams with customer enquiries and requests.
- Attending relevant Cosmetic and Toiletry industry meetings, seminars, exhibitions and symposia to increase knowledge of the Personal Care industry.
- Helping to develop Company strategy regarding how best to promote our products in the UK and Poland.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a scientific subject e.g. chemistry, biology, formulation and cosmetic science etc. - essential
- Full UK driving licence - essential
- The ability and aspiration to travel - essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Any prior sales experience would be beneficial
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies
- A scientific approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated
- Flexible and customer service orientated
- Thorough, organised and autonomous
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54188 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54188
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st August 2022
- Expires: 29th August 2022