CK Group are looking for a Medical Device Safety Assessment Lead to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis. This position will be based in Hertfordshire with hybrid working available.
Medical Device Safety Assessment Lead Role:
- To lead patient safety assessment activities, interpreting safety reports for signals, issues or in response to Regulatory Authority requests.
- Providing essential patient safety oversight and input into products across development and marketed portfolio.
- Develop and maintain an expert understanding of the safety profile of the assigned medical devices.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Strong Medical Device Safety experience within Pharmaceutical/Medical Device companies. Particularly in safety report assessment and signal evaluation.
- Ideally experience working on both developmental and post-marketing projects.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision or direction and the confidence to lead change.
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme, private healthcare, holidays, etc.
- Flexible hybrid working is available.
- Joining a world leading pharmaceutical company and driving real change within the company.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53575 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53575
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st August 2022
- Expires: 29th August 2022