A current vacancy as a Medical Alliances Operations Leader with a leading pharmaceutical company is available in Switzerland.
Our client is looking for candidates based in Switzerland / EU passport holders for an initial 12-month, full time contract.
This person will be supervising and overseeing studies in partnership with academic sponsors. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in international clinical project management, across all phases and within Oncology. This person should be experienced in evidence generation.
- Provides direction and leadership to one or more study management / responsible teams or squads
- Responsible and/or contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk, and quality plans
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan
- Identifies areas of best practice and process improvements
- Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP, GVP, company policies and SOPs Compliance
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in international clinical project management
- Experience working with studies in all phases and experience in evidence generation
- Oncology experience
- Education: minimum Bachelor level ideally in Natural/Life Sciences
- Experience in Breast Cancer and/or Gynaecology would be advantageous
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +441727817 600 or email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33468-1
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 1st August 2022
- Expires: 29th August 2022