CK Group are recruiting for an Advanced Process Control Engineer to join a consultancy in the Petro-chemical industry at their site based in Redcar on a permanent basis.
Our client is global leader in the Polyester, Nylon and Polyurethane manufacturing industry.
This role is located out of our client's site in Redcar.
Your main duties will be:
- Identifying and leading improvements to advanced process control, model-based predictive control and state-based control.
- Utilising data to develop insights in process control performance.
- Liaising closely with internal departments and clients on design and implementation of advanced process control systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in automation or electrical engineering.
- Previous experience working on advanced control systems for the chemical, petro-chemical or other process industries.
- Ability to build effective dynamic simulation models.
- Strong client facing skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54071 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54071
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st August 2022
- Expires: 29th August 2022