CK Clinical are recruiting for a number of Clinical Project Managers / Senior Clinical Project Managers and Associate Director?s, Clinical Trial Management to join a rapidly growing and successful CRO. They pride themselves on the development and care of their staff and have won numerous awards accordingly. They work across therapies including rare diseases, oncology, neurology, medical devices, CNS and others. You will the aligned to a project and therapy depending on your interests and expertise.
Salary & Benefits:
- ?60,000 - ?110,000 dependant on level and experience
- An excellent culture where they nurture and develop their staff
- Competitive base salary depending on experience and level of role
- Flexible hybrid working options or home working (depending on distance from the office)
- An opportunity to progress with a clear development plan
- This role will be based at the company?s offices in Budapest.
- Day-to-day management and accountability of clinical trial operations
- Manage the trial sponsor for all operational and project specific needs
- Review and provide input to study protocols, study reports and data analysis plans
- Supervise CRA?s, manage site quality and deliverables
- Life sciences degree or above
- Experience in Phases I ? IV (company focus on phase II ? III
- Experience as a Project/ Clinical Trial Manager in a CRO
- Experience in managing of overall project timeline
Entitlement to work in Hungary is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 54179 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Hungary.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54179
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 1st August 2022
- Expires: 29th August 2022