CK Group are recruiting for a Operations Technician to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months. This is a shift based role including 12 hour shifts.
Per Hour £16.00 - £18.00
Operations Technician Role:
- Carry out specified testing to improve the process yield and quality
- Ensure water sampling schedule is adhered to
- Planned and breakdown maintenance
- Identify equipment and process problems and identify modes of failure and/or deviations and/or root causes
- Assisting installation and upgrading of plant equipment
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Any experience in pharma manufacturing would be an advantage
- Hold a relevant qualification in engineering or similar
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Operations Technician role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54177 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54177
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th July 2022
- Expires: 26th August 2022