CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £28.61 per hour PAYE
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Our clients Leamington Spa site focuses on the development and production of their Orthopaedic products including joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Quality Engineer Role:
- Administer quality management system for the site
- Assist in validation of processes and machines
- Support CAPA process
- Perform internal and external audits
- Maintain site training system records
- Hold a Bachelor?s degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline or have equivalent working experience
- Experience with auditing and hold a certification in ISO 13485
- Experience of working within the medical devices industry in a regulatory or compliance funtion
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54149 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54149
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 29th July 2022
- Expires: 26th August 2022