We are currently looking for a Head of QA to join a leading Specials Manufacturing business. In this role you will be responsible for management of 2 operational sites. In addition, as the Head of QA you will be responsible for the following:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of QA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide strong leadership and QA support to teams dealing with various requirements and demands that are key in operating and developing an MHRA manufacturing licensed site.
2. Work closely with Regulatory bodies, such as the MHRA, GPhC and HSE, acting as the Quality SME across the business.
3. Oversee GMP and GLP environments, ensuring that labs are maintained and managed in accordance to required standards as well as manufacturing facilities, leading production and management of GMP/GDP related Technical Agreements between the business and 3rd parties.
4. Develop QA teams and ensure staff are suitable trained and qualified to required levels, making sure they are suitably supported for success and can deliver a high level of service.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience leading and developing Quality Assurance teams.
2. Proven industry experience within a Sterile manufacturing MHRA licensed environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working with Regulatory Bodies closely, such as the MHRA.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, MHRA, GMP, GLP, Specials, Manufacturing, Sterile, Manager,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636812
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 29th July 2022
- Expires: 26th August 2022