A global leader in the polymer composite market is looking to appoint a Product Stewardship & Regulatory Affairs Director into its diverse team in south Cambridgeshire.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Working with operations, procurement, supply chain, research and technology, legal and commercial partners for business continuity and maintaining the integrity of our client's supply chain, while maintaining 100% compliance to applicable chemical and EHS regulations for worldwide use and trans-boundary movement for raw materials and products.
- This position is a customer-facing role, working closely with customers and their expectations in mitigating any potential adverse safety and environmental impacts in the use of our client's products, and reports to the Global Vice President of Environmental, Health and Safety as a member of the global EHS Leadership Team.
- The successful candidate will be the senior leader for legal and technical aspects of global regulatory affairs, focused on chemical control regulation (REACH, TSCA, etc.), hazard communication, and transportation of hazardous goods.
- Significant experience specifically dealing with chemical regulations, product registration, life-cycle analyses, and trans-boundary movement of products.
- Experience as a senior manager, managing others in different geographies, in a position that has regional/international scope in a customer-facing role.
- Bachelor's degree in a related science or engineering course of study.
Salary: £. Competitive
Benefits: Company car or allowance - Company pension (Up-to 20% Combined) - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - BUPA Medical insurance - Bonus - Flexible working - Hybrid Working
Location: Duxford, CAMBS
Role: Permanent, Full time
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 9346
- Posted: 29th July 2022
- Expires: 26th August 2022