CK Group are recruiting for a remote working Site Intelligence Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £48.18ph PAYE
Up to £54.00ph Umbrella
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Site Intelligence Lead Role:
- Partner with Clinical Operations to develop and deliver Site Intelligence plans.
- Perform tasks for multiple Site Intelligence projects.
- Support Study Optimization Leadership/Head of Site Intelligence and Site Selection on special projects
- Lead and/or participate in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Work under close supervision of Director Site Intelligence, SIL Group Lead
- Degree qualified in relevant scientific / healthcare / medical subject and working experience
- History of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high-quality work.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical research processes and regulatory requirements.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54162 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54162
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 28th July 2022
- Expires: 25th August 2022