CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £24.38 per hour PAYE
Quality Auditor Role:
- Responsible for the final review of clinical batch records to ensure compliance with GMP and conformance with regulatory filings.
- Conduct routine audits of data, information, procedures, equipment and systems (including computer systems), and/or facilities.
- Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of API, Safety Assessment or clinical supply lots.
- Under supervision, or as part of a team, perform audits or inspections of assigned areas or systems to assess compliance with regulatory and Company standards.
- Issue reports summarizing deficiencies and work with areas to execute remedial action
- Ideally have existing experience in a QA or similar role in a GMP environment.
- Educated to BSc level or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage issue resolution.
- Confidence to work with minimal supervision.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients European Business Development and Licensing hub in London.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54153 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54153
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022