CK Group are recruiting for a RWE Data Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry offering hybrid working based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Day £590 outside IR35
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- PhD or MS in data science or other advanced degree in life sciences with post doctoral or other training/work in Medical/Health Informatics or related field
- Experience in real-world evidence and familiarity with health economics/epidemiology, and quantitative science such as health outcome modelling
- Expertise in EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and insurance claims databases
- Expertise in clinical data standards, medical terminologies and controlled vocabularies used in healthcare data and ontologies (ICD9/10/ReadCode)
- Expertise in methods development and application using statistical languages such as R/Matlab/SAS/SQL/Hadoop/Python
RWE Data Scientist Role:
- Deliver analyses of data from EMR, claims and primary observational data required by TA RWE strategies
- Support the development of IVS strategies and selection of optimised contact models for prioritised markets through analysis of RWD
- Provide scientific guidance on the application of Real World Evidence and observational research data to address issues across the Oncology and Biopharmaceuticals business units
- Provide technical input, options and directions to strategic decisions
- Support technical teams to provide access to analytical tools and develop visual analytics to enable self-serving applications for end customers
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This RWE Data Scientist role will be based at our clients site with potential for hybrid working in Cambridge.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53794 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53794
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022