CK QLS are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis for 12 months.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company which has been engaged in life science research for more than a century, developing drugs and vaccines for the most challenging diseases worldwide.
This Pharmacovigilance Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Lucerne.
Pharmacovigilance Specialist Role:
- Responsible for day-to-day adverse events case management including case intake, tracking, translation to English (as applicable), acknowledgments, and follow-up activities in accordance with PV procedures and country regulations.
- Responsible for reporting adverse experiences or events (AE) or product quality complaints (PQCs) associated with the use of our company products in compliance with Corporate Policy 01: Patient Safety
- Supports local PV audits and inspections including readiness activities and supports audits of business partners/vendors including the development of CAPAs in response to findings/observations as assigned
- Health, Life Science, or Medical Science degree or equivalent by education/experience.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- General knowledge of relevant PV regulations.
- Excellence in German or English are essential (oral and written). Good French skills are a required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
Please quote job reference 54151 in all correspondence. Please send all of your correspondence in English.
Benefits of this role include a hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office per week (after the onboarding process) as well as paid holiday entitlement of 25 days + (depending on age).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54151
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022