CK Group are recruiting for a Polish Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £24.00ph PAYE or £27.00ph via umbrella. This role is inside IR35
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Polish Speaking Medical Information Associate Role:
- Provide technical and medical information to Healthcare Professionals and patients/caregivers
- Research and respond to inquiries received via multiple channels including (but not limited to) phone, email, webform, live chat or postal mail
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure
- Provide response in customer?s local language
- Frontline Medical Information Request Management
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required (degree in Pharmacy preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Fluent in Polish and English (any other European languages would be an advantage)
- Relevant working experience in medial information
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54150 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54150
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022