Are you an experience Learning and Development Manager looking for your next move within the industry?
We are currently looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join a global sciences company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Learning and Development Manager you will be responsible for establishing and implementing a comprehensive learning and development agenda for Leadership development. This talent and OD professional will be responsible for leading the efforts to build and scale the talent development processes and the performance management initiatives across the facility. In collaboration with other sites, you will be responsible for the change management activities to establish future oriented processes and programs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Learning and Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Talent Development: Monitor and encourage use of IDP process, provide line manager training, support roll out of annual OTR process, lead SLT OTR annual meetings; report on follow up actions
2. OTR Nominated Talent Programmes: manage process to support nominated talent on customized development programmes and events at front line, middle and senior management level, both on a people leader and technical SME path. Report on progress to SLT.
3. Technical and Manager Fundamentals Programmes: manage process to support a wider group of people managers and technical SMEs complete blended development programmes to fill knowledge and skill gaps, set performance standards and retain employees.
3. Manage local Apprenticeship programme, funded through HMRC levy.
4. Advise local co-ordinators on the Early Talent Programme, established to attract, develop and retain high calibre undergraduates and graduates to Lonza, to fill talent pipeline and build EVP.
5. Support University and STEM Careers Liaison activities such as Award ceremonies, careers fairs and virtual talks to undergraduates.
6. Manage and promote the LinkedIn Learning, MentorCliq and CoachHub offerings to employees. Provide a conduit for other development activities promoted by the T&OD team.
7. Manage Site budget for cross functional non-technical learning and development events. Maintain workshop calendar driven by IDP demand and requests from local teams. Negotiate with external suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Learning and Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences, HR, psychology or business focussed discipline. You will also have a CIPD qualification.
2. Proven industry experience managing talent development activities within a multinational organization and has a track record of working with senior managers. You will also demonstrate the ability to develop budgets and resources plans. Appropriately prioritises multiple demands and leads defined work to successful conclusion on time.
3. Creates a positive work environment for his/her team and demonstrates high integrity. Ensures clear and direct 2 way communication within team and other organisations. Strong results orientation and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, coaching, communication and consulting skills.
Key Words: Learning and Development | Training Manager | CIPD | Talent Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636793
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022