Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Quality Director to join a start-up company in the focusing on medical devices to improve cardiovascular health at their site based in Neuchatel or Lausanne. This role is offered on a permanent basis which can be primarily remote, and would require some on-site presence.
Quality Director Role:
- Provide leadership over the Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions
- Manage (develop, implement, and maintain) the company?s QMS. Accountable for proper execution of QMS processes.
- Manage internal, external and suppliers audits process, including audit planning, execution, documentation and follow-up
Key duties will include:
- Oversee and take leadership in the company's quality assurance planning
- Ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, and maintained
- Supporting RA on compliance with national and international standards and legislation
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Master?s degree or higher, with a focus in engineering, life science or similar
- Previous experience in the Medical device or digital health are advantageous
- Previous experience working within a start up organization, or similar, would be beneficial
- Good understanding of medical device product classification rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in an official Swiss language (French is an advantage)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company with an innovative device.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54099 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54099
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022