Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Director Clinical Pharmacology, Bioanalysis and Pharmacokinetics to join a successful and long established global pharmaceutical company.
The role will be largely remote, with the need to attend the office once every one or two weeks.
As Director Clinical Pharmacology, Bioanalysis and Pharmacokinetics you lead the direction, planning and execution of clinical pharmacology programs.
Key duties will include:
- Providing scientific leadership on global Clinical Pharmacology strategy and executing the CP program as CP representative of projects
- Designing and directing CP studies as study director
- Conducting PK and PK/PD data analysis; interpreting PK and PK/PD results for the project teams
- Managing Bioanalytical activities locally and globally
- Overseeing BA/PK services for outsourced studies, in particular to maintain consistency across outsourced CROs
As Director Clinical Pharmacology, Bioanalysis and Pharmacokinetics you will require:
- A relevant medical degree or PhD
- An in-depth knowledge of PK and related analysis tools
- An excellent understanding of bioanalytical technology and methods for both small and large molecules
- Extensive industry based experience of providing clinical pharmacology support to clinical development
Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53585 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53585
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022