CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Controller to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £12.16 per hour
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Our clients Leamington Spa site focuses on the development and production of their Orthopaedic products including joint replacement systems for knees, hips and shoulders.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Quality Controller Role:
- Performs routine visual inspection of incoming instruments and raw materials
- Ensuring routine documentation of inspection results are completed
- Perform finished product batch review and release of products
- Performs inspection requirements within the cleanroom, including particle testing, contact plates & Endotoxin
- Assist with non-conformance risk assessments and investigations
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Hold an NVQ in General Engineering (Ideally but not essential)
- Understanding of general manufacturing processes
- Basic knowledge of computers and software packages Word, Excel and Outlook
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54148 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54148
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th July 2022
- Expires: 24th August 2022