- Ensures that inventories are secure, properly identified and readily accessible to authorized personnel.
- Maintains controls over various types of inventories (e.g., raw materials, subassemblies, finished goods).
- Conducts physical inventory counts and reconciles results with inventory records.
- Ensures that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct.
- Conducts analyses of inventory levels and coordinates with production and sales requirements.
PRODUCTION SUPPORT CAREER STREAM:
- Provides support in manufacturing operations and/or distribution centers including assembly, machinery, processing, packaging, and/or distribution of company products.
- May set up and operate automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
- Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities in machines, with higher levels recommending and/or making adjustments to methods and processes.
- May be involved in shipping, receiving, inventory control, or storage of products in distribution centers.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy:
- Seasoned individual contributor who provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Works under limited supervision, with no instruction needed on routine work and general instructions given on new activities.
- Thoroughly knows operating equipment and established operational procedures.
- Performs a wide variety of nonroutine clerical tasks and may support special projects or assignments in distribution center.
- Performs activities requiring considerable judgment and may have ownership of minor projects in manufacturing/production operations or distribution center.
- Work may include nonroutine activities related to new lines of work or special assignments.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Problems faced are general and may require some analysis to understand and resolve.
- Expected to independently propose solutions to problems for supervisor review.
- May be responsible for recommending making minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of own job area.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates typically with internal and external contacts, as needed.
- Obtains and provides information on matters of moderate importance to the job area
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through prior work experience and/or education.
- Requires minimum of 4 years of experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
- May require vocational training and/or certification.
For further details. Please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33365
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 26th July 2022
- Expires: 23rd August 2022