Role: Executive Assistant and Technical Co-Ordinator
Location: Bracknell Hybrid - office 2 days per week
Duration: 12 month contract
Rate: 19.49 per hour
The main purposes of the AATC is to serve as the Technical Administrator for the VEO International team, being the steward for managing the IT Platform/Applications for the team, including but not limited to the VEO International Landing page on the VEO International website, managing all aspects of the HTA Share Point site (access permissions for Affiliates, uploading and retiring documents, managing content, etc.), and managing the RWE Business Planning SharePoint Site.
The AATC will also be responsible for managing platforms through which the VEO International team works with Affiliate teams. The AATC is also responsible for providing proactive, well organized, efficient, and high quality administrative and technical support to the Associate Vice President and her direct reports, administrative back-up to the Associate Director Project Manager,general administrative support to VEO staff based in Bracknell (Arlington site), and limited support to VEO-International staff (based in various geographical locations).
This is a full-time role reporting to the Associate Vice President, VEO International.
- Calendar management and oversight for the Associate Vice President and her direct reports.
oProactively maintain daily calendars, includes scheduling ad hoc and recurring meetings
oInitiates contact and establishes good working relationships with others within and outside the department to maximize schedule coordination
- Organize and run meetings and events of various sizes at both offsite and onsite locations. Manage monthly Team Meetings agenda, logistics and coordination
- Create presentations for theVEO International team, editing presentations/harmonizing slide formats for the VEO International Lead Team
- Manage all technical aspects of the VEO International website, the HTA SharePoint site, and the RWE BP site. Stay current with utilizing technology to optimize efficiency of these Platforms.Serve as the go-to person for trouble shooting on any issues encountered with these platforms by Users, including VEO International team and Affiliate RWE and PRA teams.Upload and retire documents from these platforms and maintain access/permission rosters for all Users across the HTA SharePoint and RWE BP sites.
- Assist team members in utilizing and staying current on technology including tools such as Think Cell, Project management tools, development of presentations using graphics, etc.
- Intermediate to high level of experience working with software platforms (website management, SharePoint management, MS Teams, Yammer, and other connectivity applications)
- Strong computer skills (skilled at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly organized, proactive, and fast thinking
- Demonstrated ability with:
- Electronic calendaring for multiple business partners
- Travel coordination for business partners
- Expense reporting preparation
- Large scale meeting preparation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills: able to manage workload, set personal priorities and adjust as needed
Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
Excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience in using Salesforce
If youre interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2207-497832
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 26th July 2022
- Expires: 23rd August 2022