£30-35K per annum depending on skills, background and experience
SRG is supporting the ambitious growth of a start-up biotech based on the outskirts of Cambridge. We are hiring for varying levels within the purification team, within this innovative gene synthesis business.
- Work as part of the purification team, generating consistent and valuable data across upstream and downstream processes for DNA manufacturing
- Plan, execute, and deliver projects to a high standard and in accordance with project plans
- Analyse and interpret experimental data; identify and solve experimental problems
- Work collaboratively and support the R&D functions of the Company
- Keep up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Establish and maintain a detailed record of all the experiments and results generated in the lab.
- MSc (or Equivalent) in biochemistry, molecular biology, or related life science field
- Expertise in DNA and protein handling
- Experience in protein purification with systems such as AKTA
- Experience in analytical techniques such nucleic acids quantification techniques, SDS-PAGE gels and western blotting.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot new assays and techniques
If the above describes you and your next move, please contact Bec Johnston for more information or apply here with your CV IN WORD. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2166074
- Posted: 26th July 2022
- Expires: 23rd August 2022