This role will support one or more products from a regional regulatory perspective. As a member of the Global Regulatory Team (GRT), they will achieve the desired labelling by developing and executing regional regulatory strategies and managing effective agency interactions.
Within this role you will ensure that the client acquires and maintains all the required licenses in order to support clinical trials for investigational medicinal products as well as to market approved medicinal products to ensure timely regulatory compliance with above approvals, as requested this role may provide management and leadership by supervising one or more other regional regulatory leads and/or support staff (dependent on grade)
- Advising the GRT on regional considerations in developing strategy ensuring the regional needs are well defined and implemented in collaboration with relevant regional stakeholders
- May manage one or more regional leads or support roles Strategy and Execution Plans and manages regulatory submissions (e.g. clinical trial and marketing applications) for products within the clients portfolio in compliance with global filing plans and local regulatory requirements.
- Implements product related regulatory strategies, Regulatory Affairs processes and activity planning in accordance with national legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Leads development of regional regulatory documents and meetings in accordance with GRT strategy
- Provides regulatory direction on regional regulatory mechanisms to optimize product development (e.g. expediting FIH studies, Orphan Drug, conditional/accelerated approvals, compassionate use and paediatric plan)
- Directs the development of the regional product label by collaborating with the Labelling Working Group to define commercial objectives in the context of available and expected scientific data, regulatory guidance and precedent.
- Manages regional label negotiation activities with minimal supervision, participate in the development and execution of regional regulatory product strategies, including precedence, risk management and contingency planning Consistent with GRT strategy, advise GDT on regulatory implications and requirements related to global clinical development plans and objectives Co-ordinates company responses to requests from regulatory authorities, e.g Response to Questions (RTQs) Communicates regulatory strategies as appropriate such that expectations are understood.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Regulatory knowledge in regional legislation Working with policies, procedures and SOPs Experience with national legislation and regulations relating to medicinal products Understanding of the regional regulatory procedures for CTAs, MAs, post approval changes, extensions and renewals.
- Understanding of drug development Scientific / Technical Excellence Strong knowledge of and experience in regional regulatory environment in relevant product area and development stage Comprehensive understanding of regulatory activities, touch points and how they affect projects and processes
- Ability to resolve conflicts and develop a course of action leading to a beneficial outcome
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity to achieve results across both regional country and International borders.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-33599
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 26th July 2022
- Expires: 23rd August 2022