CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Qualified Person to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 6 months. There is potential for this role to become permanent.
£74.80 PAYE / £100.39 Umbrella per hour
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
? Timesheet system
Quality Qualified Person Role:
To perform final QP Batch Certification to ensure that all products released to market comply with the requirements of the Manufacturer's Licence, Marketing Authorisations, ANDAs, Technical Agreements, CE certification, in accordance with EU, USA, or other requirements e.g. Russia, Brazil, Canada.
- Ensure cGMP has been met during manufacturing, packaging and testing operations
- Verify batch related documentation is compliant with the requirements of the regulatory authorities
- Ensure Product Licences (Marketing Authorisations), ANDAs, Manufacturer's Licence, Technical Agreements, CE Certification requirements have been met
- Ensure planned changes or deviations are supported
- Ensure appropriate audits, self-inspections and spot checks are carried out
- Proven experience with batch certification and operational oversight of a manufacturing/supply site
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in Science
- Membership of appropriate professional body.
- Registration as a Qualified Person, with acceptability to the Licensing Authority
- Significant experience in a senior quality role gained within a modern manufacturing environment within the pharmaceutical industry desirable
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54135 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54135
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th July 2022
- Expires: 23rd August 2022