CK Group are recruiting for a Corporate Affairs Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge (50% office, 50% home) initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Hour £64.00 PAYE
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Corporate Affairs Lead Role:
- Lead development of an integrated external communications strategy and tactical plan supporting the brand portfolio and aligned across UK & Ireland's strategic priorities
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel to senior management on brand opportunities arising from anticipated changes within UK and Ireland
- Anticipate risk; ensures robust preparedness planning and development of issues management strategies across the brand portfolio to protect reputation, and lead delivery of issues management tactics, as required
- Act as company spokesperson within brand media activities
- Lead and manage the external communications agency team relationship
- Ensure compliance of all brand communications activities and materials with both internal policies and procedures and external regulations and procedures (ie ABPI Code of Practice and IPHA Code of Practice)
- Leading and developing high-impact, multi-stakeholder communications strategy and successful tactical delivery
- Assessing reputational risk and anticipating business challenges; preparedness planning/issues management implementation
- Solid ability of media and stakeholder relations (eg patient advocacy groups, thought leaders, etc); achieved through in-house healthcare and agency experience
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks in both the UK and Ireland
- Understanding of NHS structures and different roles within them; understanding of HTA authorities and was of partnering with them
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54139 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54139
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022