CK Group are recruiting for a Data Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge, with some remote working, on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £358 per day Ltd. This role has been assessed as Outside IR35
40 per week
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Hands-on experience with ADAMS/SDTMS datasets
- Knowledge of EMR/Health IT, disease registries, and/or insurance claims databases
- Skilled in SAS/SQL and R- comfortable building data pipelines from database with transformations across these language
- Strong coding writing & code maintenance skills
Data Scientist Role:
- Implement secondary analyses of data from EMR, claims to inform Therapeutic Area for Real World Evidence strategies
- Produce outputs/analysis based on SAPs/Briefs
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Data Scientist will be based at our clients site in Cambridge, with some remote working available.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54140 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54140
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022