An opportunity has arisen for an experienced bioanalyst to join a team of scientist within a Drug Metabolism department.
The role is varied and challenging and involves the analysis of biological samples.
The bioanalyst will have a BSc, MSc or PhD in Biochemistry or related discipline with laboratory experience gained within commercial industry or academia.
- To perform analysis of biological samples using techniques such as LC-MS/MS ,
- To have good understanding / experience in in-Vitro ADME methodologies
- To use relevant software for capturing and processing raw data
- To assist in the collation and interpretation of data in consultation with the
- Team Leader.
- To ensure that data recording and checking is performed in compliance with GLP and that complete, accurate, up-to-date records of the work are maintained in the study files.
The bioanalyst will have good communication skills and good practical/technical competencies as well as professional, conscientious and positive attitude to the job.
Also, must have ability to pay meticulous attention to detail while maintaining overall objectives and a good team player
All applicants must be able to drive and eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BYH06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022