CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
From £14.46 PAYE / £17.80 Umbrella per hour (depends upon experience)
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Analytical Scientist Role:
- Perform routine and non-routine analysis using traditional and modern analytical techniques
- Generate accurate and precise analytical chemistry data using laboratory techniques such as USP / EP dissolution testing, liquid chromatography (HPLC,UPLC), disintegration and Karl Fisher titration
- Develop end analysis methods for dissolution and perform validation
- Generate dissolution data in support of stability studies.
- Transfer analytical methods to other laboratories and remote sites
- Proven experience gained within a Research & Development analytical laboratory setting
- Good foundation and experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, Karl Fischer, and UV spectroscopy
- Method Development and Validation experience highly desired.
- Must possess basic knowledge of analysis methods and tools.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54136 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54136
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022