CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Montrose on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £21.00 PAYE
Our client at Montrose makes a range of active ingredients that are used to treat conditions including HIV/AIDS, respiratory diseases, hypertension, flu and dermatological diseases. Medicines that contain materials made at this site are taken by over 20 million people around the world every day.
Montrose. This facility provides world-class manufacturing and supplies innovative medicines, globally. There is plenty of on-site parking with eating venues for all staff. Situated 38 miles north of Dundee and 42 miles south of Aberdeen
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- On-line timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Analytical Development Scientist Role:
- Perform a range of analytical testing and accurately on raw materials, intermediates, APIs or other analytical samples.
- Author protocols and/or reports as directed by the Team Leader.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure that all work for the team is completed and to GMP & safety standards.
- Peer review data generated by other laboratory staff and approve the data for onward communication.
- Use lab IT systems (CDS, MERPS, KNEAT etc.) at advanced user level.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or related subject with extensive operational knowledge of analytical chemistry and equipment.
- Full understanding of the requirements of a GMP analytical lab.
- Ability to carry out development activities in a GMP environment.
- Strongly developed IT skills, with knowledge of software e.g Word, Excel & PowerPoint and lab systems such as MERP.
- Knowledge of pharmacopoeial standards and pharmaceutical registration processes is desirable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54137 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54137
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022