CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Per Hour £30.93 PAYE or £40.43 via Umbrella
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Regulatory Affairs Associate Role:
- Provide regulatory support to assigned products/projects or parts of projects to enable our products to be successfully introduced or maintained Globally.
- Acts as a Business Partner and provides regulatory advice to a project on aspects of drug/cosmetic/devices/foods and supplements (dependent on category) development as appropriate.
- Develops regulatory strategies under supervision working within Project Teams in order to secure competitive approvals and speed to market.
- Delivery of high-quality regulatory files to agreed timelines.
- In conjunction with the category regulatory CMC lead, ensure support for the full life cycle of products, including: maintenance activities; Design to Value, complexity reduction, value engineering initiatives; change controls, etc. with supply chain and technical excellence.
- Educated to degree level or above in life science or a related field.
- Industry experience in a Regulatory affairs role.
- Experience in scientific interpretation/evaluation/communication of technical information.
- Ability to interface effectively with R&D, supply chain and commercial counterparts with credibility.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53979 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 53979
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022