CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Oncology Clinical Operations for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharma company based in Hertfordshire. This will be a largely home-based position requiring an office presence for meetings, maximum of six times a month.
Your role will be to lead global clinical trials in oncology, ensuring that agreed timelines and deliverables are achieved and that all activities are conducted in accordance with company SOPs, local regulations and ICH GCP guidelines.
Key duties will include:
- Leadership of a cross-functional team carrying out more complex Oncology studies
- Accountability for operational study level time, cost and quality deliverables.
- Liaison with clients and external vendors, troubleshooting routine client enquiries and being the primary contact for complex technical matters.
- Acting as point of contact for CROs and study sites and monitoring vendor performance.
- Overseeing the development of study manuals and monitoring manuals.
- Contributes to the development and/ or review of high level study related documents (e.g., PCS, Protocol, CRF etc.).
As Senior Manager, Oncology Clinical Operations you will require:
- A relevant Life Science degree.
- Line management experience.
- Proven Project Management ability.
- Industrially based experience of leading global Oncology studies.
- Multi-phase experience.
- Third party vendor management experience.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54125 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54125
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022