CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis for 6 months.
Per Hour £13.00 PAYE
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. This manufacturing plant supplies toothpaste, mouthwash and creams to over 20 countries worldwide.
Maidenhead. The site is situated in this beautiful market town in Berkshire You can expect free parking and canteen facilities for all staff.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
QC Analyst Role:
- Carry out testing as a highly skilled analyst of all laboratory samples for raw materials, chemistry bulk product or microbiological testing.
- Maintain a specialism in either microbiology or chemistry to ensure the minimum team qualification capability is maintained.
- Execute the daily testing and verification activities for the laboratory as per the plan provided by the QC Lead Analyst or QC Team Manager.
- Prepare and check analytical data accurately, upholding strong standards of data integrity and driving continuous improvement.
- Support laboratory activities where necessary by preparing buffer solutions and reagents, sampling bulk tanker deliveries or calibration checks.
- BSc or equivalent qualification in Chemistry, Microbiology or related discipline.
- Proficient knowledge of either a chromatography technique, UV or IR spectroscopy or microbiology (pour plating and counting, environmental monitoring and filtration, identification.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a lab setting is preferred.
- Aware of basic GMP principles and how they protect the consumer.
- You will be computer literate, competent in use of Microsoft packages, SAP and corporate IT systems.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54130 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54130
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022