BRIEF: TRAINER ? GERMANY
1. Education: pharmacy, chemistry, economics, medicine, veterinary medicine, other natural sciences, other social sciences
2. Native German language
3. Creativity and openness to new things
4. Structured, organized and sales-oriented mindset
5. Very good communication and presentation skills
6. Flexible and proactive person
7. Good knowledge of MS Office
8. Good knowledge of English (writing and speaking skills)
9. Driving license
10. High willingness to travel
1. It would be best if candidate would already have experiences with training of employees.
2. Experiences can vary from a junior person with a high potential to develop to a senior person with experiences in training of the sales force teams.
3. Able to travel across Germany and to cooperate with both marketing and sales teams
4. The candidate should be able to cooperate in the development of the field force both via visits in person as well as digital communication via MS Teams or similar
5. Work place is Germany, the work is field based.
1. Dynamic, driven, enthusiastic.
2. Direct approach, open and clear communication.
3. Speed and flexibility.
4. Motivated by work and achievements.
5. Resourceful, creative, open minded.
6. Systematic, goal oriented, well organized, able to see ?the big picture?.
7. Self-initiative, bringing new ideas, trend-setter.
Major tasks and duties:
1. Propose, plan, prepare and perform training, seminars, e-learning and e-testing
2. Evaluate participants of seminars and training courses, report to superiors and set development actions
3. Participate in the preparation of marketing tactics, promotional materials and cycle instructions
4. Coach and monitor marketing employees with the purpose of their development
5. Supervise, monitor, direct, develop and evaluate field force employees through regular field supervision with the purpose of increasing their effectiveness
6. Take part in introduction and development of new employees according to their mentoring plans
7. Use CRM and e-learning systems regularly and ensure and control that these systems are regularly used by the field force
8. Follow regulations related to marketing, medicines and medicinal products and other promoted products and activities of health care authorities
Responsibilities and reporting:
1. Responsible for trainings and education of German field force teams
2. Directly reports to Marketing Director and also to HQ Marketing-training department
3. Direct superior to: /
4. Cooperating: with other Trainers (there should be 2 Trainers for Germany in the future)
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-32715
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 25th July 2022
- Expires: 22nd August 2022