CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis until the end of the year.
Hourly: Up to £60 per hour LTD
Our client is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company. They strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
This position is fully home based.
Supply Chain Project Manager Role:
- Identifies, develops, and implements lowest cost source of supply for each category.
- Effectively negotiates with suppliers and completes appropriate financial analysis to procure a wide variety of services at the lowest total cost.
- Develop leads, implements, manages, promotes key supplier relationships through intensive interaction with the supply base.
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups in identifying options to improve performance.
- Develops and implements programs to reduce supply base and achieve cost reduction goals.
- Educated to either a BA or Masters level or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive supply chain and project management experience.
- Strong experience in negotiating contracts.
- Previous External Manufacturing experience.
- OTC (over the counter drugs) experience within procurement would be preferred.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 54129.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54129
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd July 2022
- Expires: 19th August 2022